27-29 Kingsmill Street, Chermside 4032
Price: from $655,000
Number rooms: 3
Land Size: 152 m²
Stay in touch with the energy of a thriving city... Just 9 kilometres from Brisbane's CBD, Chermside is a vivacious epicentre of urban living. It's vibrant mix of retail, commercial, recreational, residential, employment and community facilities and close proximity to public transport make Woodstore Apartments the ideal laid-back living situation to stay in touch with the energy of the thriving city.
This ideal location has the benefit of easy access to the excellent public transport connectivity, with buses taking just 30 minutes to reach Brisbane's CBD and services running every 15 minutes throughout the day.
These apartments are superbly finished with open plan living areas boasting large balconies with floor-to-ceiling glass, maximising flow-through ventilation and natural light. The well-considered floorplan compliments the high level of finish, which includes stone benchtops and European stainless steel appliances.
- Large 13m2 balcony
- Expansive views towards the city skyline
- Wall-mounted split-system air-conditioning to living area and bedroom
- Ceiling fan installed in the bedroom
- Secure entry including audio intercom
- Reconstituted stone benchtops, tiled splashback and stainless steel European appliances to the kitchen
- Rooftop terrace with barbeque facilities and fully equipped gymnasium
- Balcony / Deck
- Broadband internet access
- Built in wardrobes
For more information, please contact Tanya on 0419 692 474 or Antony on 0419 586 464 to confirm an inspection time
Open for Inspection Times